We recommend the DVR-700 for applications that requires 1 or 2 cameras to be recorded, although it can directly record up to 4 cameras if required.
The DVR can be located anywhere in the vehicle and AV leads run around the vehicle to where ever the cameras and monitors are located – allowing for optimal positioning of these components and allowing the DVR located where it can not be tampered with or removed. For additional security the SD card has a locking cover.
- SD Card Solid State Memory (64 Gbytes max)
- Records 4 x Audio-Video Channels
- Video Resolution D1, HD1, CIF with configurable frame rate
- Video watermarked with time and date, and vehicle ID
- GPS option records vehicle position, speed and route with video
- H.264 Video Compression
- Overwrite automatically when memory full
- Video output allows the DVR to be integrated with a reverse camera system
- Alarm inputs allow alarm files to be recorded and/or can control which camera is displayed through the Video Output
- Password protection on menus to prevent unauthorised changes