The DVR-800 HDD is designed for applications requiring 4 to 16 cameras and required to store more than 1 week’s video footage on the device. The length of time video is stored for is determined by the number of cameras, resolution, frame rate and capacity of the storage device – in a typical application 2-3 weeks of video files will be stored on the device.
This DVR can be located in a secure location where it can not be tampered with and AV leads run from the DVR around the vehicle to where ever the cameras and monitors are located – allowing for optimal positioning of the individual components. The HDD/ SDD is locked into the device.
This DVR is available with 3-G an wireless upgrade modules for “wireless” system diagnostics, live-view video streaming and file download from anywhere in the world
- HDD Storage Medium Memory (1 Terabyte GBytes max- 500Gbyte normally recommended), Option SSD drive
- Records 4 x Audio-Video Channels – expandable to 16 channels with expansion modules
- Video Resolution D1, HD1, CIF with configurable frame rate
- Video watermarked with time and date, and vehicle ID
- GPS option records vehicle position, speed and route with video
- in-built 3-axis g sensor detects high g events
- H.264 Video Compression
- Overwrites oldest video files automatically when memory is full
- Auto switch to SD Card memory back up if the HDD fails
- Audio-Video output allows the DVR to be integrated with a monitor and provide 360 degree vision capability
- Alarm inputs allow alarm files to be recorded and/or control which camera is displayed on the Audio-Video Output
- Password protection on menus to prevent unauthorised changes
- Type Approved and RoHS certified